In today’s world, the issues of some lawsuits are not so simple anymore. Master planned communities, multifaceted commercial developments, residential developments, and creative financing programs are just some of the issues that may require more than one expert witness to assist you in sorting out the problems and causes of the litigants’ disagreements. Occasionally, multiple expert witnesses can contradict each other and add to the burden of the litigation rather than contribute to its resolution.
[Annuities Are the Object of Many Lawsuits]
Avoid such situations by hiring an expert witness that has a wide range of expertise. In matters of real estate, development and financing, I am such an expert witness with over 35 years of experience in the areas listed below.
- Commercial Real Estate institutional long term financing
- Commercial Real Estate development institutional construction financing
- Residential Real Estate long term financing
- Residential Real Estate development construction financing
- Commercial Real Estate Development project management
- Residential Real Estate Development project management
- Commercial Real Estate Market Rental Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate Cash Flow Analysis
- Commercial Real Estate Future Value projection
- Commercial Real Estate Sale / Acquisition
- General Contractor / Architect / Owner issues
In addition, I have a strong educational background with a MBA in Finance, a BS’s in Finance and Economics. With my experience and education in these areas, in most cases, I can eliminate the need for multiple expert witnesses thereby saving you, and your client, time and money.
Written by: Commercial Real Estate and Finance Expert Witness | Expert Witness No. 3599
Are Workers Compensation Experts Really Worth The Expense?
Emergency Physicians as Expert Witnesses